Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A White Christmas!?


It's been snowing here! The pacific northwest officially entered winter this past weekend complete with a dump of snow and freezing temperatures. Joel and I went for a drive to the boonies to get the full package of winter and came across this group of hockey players on Mill Pond. I felt super Canadian standing on the middle of the frozen pond and watching the players skate around. We don't usually get snow this early on and so I'm pretty excited about it! Now I just hope it doesn't all melt away before Christmas! 


Speaking of Christmas, I never shared my solution for advent with you guys. Instead of creating a whole calendar ahead of time, I found two cute and festive boxes and each day I put something new in them for Joel and Aber to find. And guess what? I think it's working! Joel's been putting on Christmas songs himself! hehehehehe mwhahaha, my plan is working! 


Also, I'm almost finished my lingerie project! Got my sample book all filled up and all my yardages are made, all I have left to do is sew up the garments! I love this part when it all comes together, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I can't wait to share some of the gifts I've been working on with you guys!
Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday :O)

XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...