Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Wallpapers

Woah! Is it November already? In western Canada we had to change our clocks back an hour on Sunday for daylight savings. That means it gets dark by 5:00 now, and it's only going to get worse. As scary as that sounds, November is a wonderful month filled with hot chocolate, cozy slippers, balls of yarn and MY BIRTHDAY! I made some awesome November wallpaper downloads to keep your tech up-to-date- think underwear for days of the week, it's totally cool.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE FULL RESOLUTION DOWNLOAD:



You wanna know what else is cool about November? Prostate awareness and boys with moustaches. Seriously, my birthday is on the 21st, the bars are so much sexier on Nov. 21st. Not that I'm looking for sexy boys, but it does feel like a gift from the universe.

Enjoy these wallpapers and this month. Before you know it we will be in full force Christmas mode. That being said, those who follow me on instagram already know that I pulled my Christmas decorations out on Nov. 2nd. I'm slowly sneaking Sufjan Steven's 7 Christmas albums into our regular music rotation, and I'm banned from putting up the tree until after my birthday. You know I'll be doing it Nov. 22. 

Have a lovely, beautiful, inspiring and wonderful November everyone!
XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...