Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Coating, Specifically

Autumn Coats

 1, Theory 695 CAD /  2Mango 105 CAD /  3, Zara 165 CAD /  4,  Kenzo 860 CAD / 5, Matthew Williamson 1,990 CAD/ Pasotti Ombrelli umbrella, 260 CAD

Brrr! I don't know about you guys, but it's getting seriously freezing outside here in BC. Kay, maybe not actually freezing per se, but definitely chilly. I find myself drinking 5 hot drinks a day. Not that I'm complaining. I love me a good hot drink. However, I doooo find myself dreaming about amazing coats and cozy scaves and a good pair of Hunters. Thought I would share some of my favorites coats on Polyvore with you :) I love unfitted coats that you know are just gonna keep you toasty and I also love a good bright coat, so you don't have to feel like you're covering up all your sass. Which one's your favorite? Mine's a tie between 1 and 5 (I think).

Hope you're enjoying the first day of OCTOBER!!

XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...