Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mother-Son Portrait

This is one of my best friends, Caitlin Abell (I call her Cady, it's a Mean Girls reference and it's been her name for as long as I've known her) and her son Julian. We hung out last week to get some good summer shots of her and lil' Jules before he grows up under our noses. Kids do that you know!




Julian has already gotten so big and it's so awesome to see Cady growing into such a wonderful and graceful mother. I felt so blessed to be a part of her beautiful family for these pictures, and next time, we'll drag along Cady's husband, DJ for some good ol' family photos!

I think photographing babies might be my favorite. It's such a fun challenge to get them engaged and excited. What about you? What gets you excited to pull out the ol' camera (or smartphone)?

XO_BITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...