Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April showers bring


And so do fashion shows apparently...

Flowers are such a beautiful and inspiring thing, especially at the beginning of spring when everything is coming back to life and bursting forth with life. There's something about them that can transform a whole space, inside or out, bringing a sense a whole-ness or peacefullness with them.


I think everytime I get flowers I realise how transformative they are, and how I should always have them around. Maybe I should plant some that can always keep me company. I made a terrarium a couple weeks ago. It's Hobbit themed.

Inside and out, these season is filling my heart with endless inspiration. There's a huge world out there, just waiting for us to fill it with our ideas and creations.

So get out there, what are you waiting for? It's now or never. Also, IT'S MAY PEOPLE! Summer's just around the corner, that's the best thing ever!

Let me know if you make anything awesome, I love seeing people's creations :)

XO_BITS


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...