Friday, April 26, 2013

And just like that...

... It's finished. Two years gone. I have a diploma in fashion design and my grade 2 self would be so proud. When presented with that looming question so long ago, "what do you want to be when you grow up" I had two answers: either a veternarian or a fashion designer (which I quickly narrowed to one option after my brother told me that being a vet would entail gross procedures). It's been fate from the start.



My collection is finished. More pics to come. I have an interview on Monday for a "colour administrator" position, and basically I am just feeling on top of the world. Also, check out these awesome interview shoes I got on sale! They're real leather and I got them for less than half price :D The shoe Gods are looking down on me today.


Hope your Friday's are going well! I'm off to celebrate my freedom before I have to pull it together for my interview :D
-XoxoBITS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...